welcome to our free world wide stamp catalogue for all philatelists worldwide
About Stamp Pages
The World's Greatest Hobby since 1840
A postage stamp is so much more then a small piece of paper. This site aims to give a complete overview of real stamps world wide.
Hello stamp collectors from China, US, Nederland, Uruguay, Poland, UAE, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, ... and everywhere world wide, please send me a message about you and let's trade !
I myself collect real used stamps world wide, I live in Belgium, and I love trading used stamps.
This will expand later, for now enjoy the first pages end drop me a mail or letter.
will expand every week
Our catalogue-independant stamp numbering system
ONE simple system world wide
We are using a unique system that allows simple identification without resorting to catalogue numbers simply because each catalogue has it's own numbering that doesn't correspond to other catalogues, making is near-impossible to trade stamps world wide. Even the colour notations differ from catalogue to catalogue: chestnut or rust brown, indian red or terra cotta, ... Even with scans and viewing on screen it is not perfect, but at least it's easyer.
- All normal stamps that could be used by the general public are kept together: commemorative stamps, semi-postals, air mails and so on
- They are filed chronologicaly per year
- Uniquely to our catalogue is that stamps that look the same, but have different types of watermarks, paper types, perforation types, print errors, ... are all kept together, so as to make it more easy to determine which stamp you have. We will keep refining our database as to include every stamp.
- differences in perforation are illustrated with black icons like : ONLY on stamppages !
- differences in watermark are illustrated with grey icons like
- differences in self-adhesive perforation/die cut are illustrated with red icons like
- differences in paper type are illustrated with yellow icons like
- as much as possible we will include hi-res details of errors or printing types like
- back-of-the-book (BOB) stamps are classified at the end of each page:
- C: Pre-Canceled stamps
- D: Postage Due stamps
- L: Postage Labels
- M: Military stamps
- N: Newspaper stamps
- P: Parcel post stamps
- O: Official stamps
- R: Railway stamps with postal validity
- Z: Even more BOB-things like telegraph, revenue, ...
I like to trade used stamps world wide. I have created a page of about 1700 Belgian stamps that I offer for trade.
Simply print the
page, mark clearly which stamps you want (used).
If you are handy with the computer, you can print at 50% size to save paper, or you can also copy the images in your mail and delete the ones you don't need.
You can send the same amount (or same value, what you think is fair) of stamps from my wantlists:
first to arrange shipping or for extra info. Or you can whatsapp text me trading stamps
Please remember : I collect and offer postally used (canceled) stamps. I do have some mint stamps too, so let me know what you prefer.